Verifying the source of a quotation

Kevin Robert Dean qualiall_2 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 21 13:12:54 PDT 2002

The newsgroup alt.quotes (I think that's all! Been awhile since I newsgrouped)---The people on there are truly amazing at tracking quotations....When I was looking for a quote, they helped me out greatly....

===== Kevin Dean Buffalo, NY ICQ: 8616001 AIM: KDean75206 Buffalo Activist Network http://www.buffaloactivist.net http://www.yaysoft.com