Post-Keynesianism

Ian Murray seamus2001 at attbi.com
Sun Jun 23 18:14:30 PDT 2002

----- Original Message ----- From: "Blade Blade" <thegreatblade1789 at yahoo.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2002 5:19 PM Subject: Post-Keynesianism

> Hey. Can someone give me a good list of core
> Post-Keynesian economics readings? I don't know where
> to start to learn from this school of thought.

"A New Guide to Post Keynesian Economics" by Richard Holt & Steven Pressman [very good intro]

"The Post Keynesian Approach to Economics" by Philip Arestis [gets technical, readable]

"Foundations of Post Keynesian Economic Analysis" by Marc Lavoie [technical, readable]

"Post-Keynesian Economic Theory" edited by Paul Wells [technical readable]

http://econ.bus.utk.edu/davidsonextra/Davidson.html [the carrier of Keynes legacy]

http://csf.colorado.edu/pkt/ [where Post Keynesians hang out on the web]

http://cepa.newschool.edu/het/thought.htm [has links to essays on Keynes and Post Keynesian ideas]