Times in need of Left Business analysis!

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Wed Jun 26 21:05:24 PDT 2002

I'm wid dat. I've been bewildered by the lack of comment on what appears to be historic shifts in the global economy but I thought maybe it was just me and my egg money bet on gold that lent focus to these things. Large players are playing hard with all these markets. Who the hell is doing what and why is racking my brain. I was talking to some activists I met at Mckinney headquarters and they were all like, well, I'm into human rights. I think folks in Argentina understand that these issues are about human rights, and many other seemingly unrelated subjects. If the Left can make the calls early and define the causes, we might get some useful attention. ----- Original Message ----- From: Chris Kromm <ckromm at mindspring.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2002 11:18 PM Subject: Times in need of Left Business analysis!