9th circuit and the "bucher"

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Thu Jun 27 08:30:28 PDT 2002

At 06:04 AM 6/27/2002 -0700, eric wrote:

>Now for the completely ridiculous...I gotta say I am really, really tired
>of ostensibly liberal pundits telling me that Pat Buchanan really is a
>nice guy....this guy is a fucking loon..read on and
>enjoy......<http://www.ocweekly.com/ink/02/42/news-arellano.php>http://www.ocweekly.com/ink/02/42/news-arellano.php

I think he just a skillful symbol manipulator who makes a living by peddling ideologies. A few years ago The Nation exposed his third party campaign as a scam to milk the system. In this case, he is merely supplying what his audience wants to hear. What's scary is the people who buy this crap. There is a quite of number of them in rural and suburban America.

wojtek -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20020627/300e2e80/attachment.htm>