Quote of the day...

joanna bujes joanna.bujes at ebay.sun.com
Fri Jun 28 11:56:17 PDT 2002

At 02:49 PM 06/28/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>What is obvious is that Palestinians are feeding the hatred of Jews and
>Israelis to their children at the earliest possible age," said David
>Baker, an official in the office of Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon."

This reminds me of a documentary on the IRA that I saw on British TV about 25 years ago: This documentary also attempted to explain violence via the brainwashing of children by their Irish parents. The first piece of evidence produced was that Irish children were playing street games simulating fights between British soldiers and IRA guerillas. (Like they didn't see this every day of their lives.) But, the piece de resistance was the report of a Catholic priest that a little boy, being asked what it was that Christ died for, replied: "He died for Ireland father!"

Shocking.

Joanna