Data Request - International Energy Expenditures

Gar Lipow lipowg at sprintmail.com
Fri Jun 28 15:34:04 PDT 2002

Hey all; Can you help point me to some international energy expenditure information please? It is easy to dig up GDP tables to compare GDP sizes between countries. It is easy to dig up energy consumption tables

to compare energy consumption between countries. But I can't seem to find any tables tell how much a given country *PAID* for the energy it consumed. In short I can't find any tables or even nation by nation descriptions that will allow me calculate what percent of a country's GDP is spend on the energy it consumes? Can anyone point me to a good resource for this please?

Thanks

Gar