Unacceptable face of capitalism?

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Sun Jun 30 11:36:52 PDT 2002

> The revelation of this "corporate crime wave" is certainly a blow to
American exceptionalism. And
> I've witnessed the anger of your average Jane and Joe.
>
> Peter

The other night a retired Nortel guy I always chat with about the market while he and his wife eat pizza said something like, you know, maybe the communists were right about capitalism leading to it's own destuction But mainly I over-hear our guests talking about nobody going to jail. This morning Harvey Pitt on meet the press was all like, oh yeah, people should go to jail. He didn't say anything about turning himself in however and deflected the question about his former anti-reform positions.