Fwd: News from The Smoking Gun

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri Mar 1 08:21:15 PST 2002

[wow - the Enron code of ethics & a John Ashcroft ditty on the same day!]

Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 00:51:31 EST From: editor at thesmokinggun.com

Dear Friends:

While we're not usually chasing the same document as the Smithsonian, our two august institutions have both just landed copies of the coveted 64-page "Code of Ethics" once distributed to employees of Enron, the scandal-scarred energy firm. Be the first to read it at:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/enron/enronethics1.shtml

Now we know what "NYPD Blue" star Kim Delaney learned from all those shifty TV perps: How to slip a pair of handcuffs while seated in the back of a squad car. Details at:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com

Finally, kick your weekend off with our favorite jaunty tune from Attorney General John Ashcroft. Those Bush cabinet meetings must absolutely rock:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/ashpic1.shtml

Regards,

Your pals at TSG