Zizek

Chuck Munson chuck at tao.ca
Fri Mar 1 08:28:37 PST 2002

Doug Henwood wrote:

> Jim Farmelant wrote:
>
> >That isn't very nice, especially after the kind words that Proyect
> >had for you on February 8.
>
> "Chuck 'Zero' Munson, who is to the Internet for anarchism, as
> I am for Marxism." Chuck, those are fighting words!

Especially for all of those Marxists who have many more interesting and relevant things to say than Proyect.

By the way, my alias is pronounced 'Chuck-Oh.'

<< Chuck0 >>

Personal homepage -> http://flag.blackened.net/chuck0/home/index.html Infoshop.org -> http://www.infoshop.org/ Alternative Press Review -> http://www.altpr.org/ Practical Anarchy Online -> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/ Anarchy: AJODA -> http://www.anarchymag.org/ MutualAid.org -> http://www.mutualaid.org/ Factsheet 5 -> http://www.factsheet5.org/ AIM: AgentHelloKitty

Web publishing and services for your nonprofit: Bread and Roses Web Publishing http://www.breadandrosesweb.org/

"...ironically, perhaps, the best organised dissenters in the world today are anarchists, who are busily undermining capitalism while the rest of the left is still trying to form committees."

-- Jeremy Hardy, The Guardian (UK)