Utrice speaks

dlawbailey dlawbailey at netzero.net
Sun Mar 3 01:25:09 PST 2002

Dear Doug,

You write:

"If anyone near Newark could drop in on that event and report back to the list, I'd be deeply and eternally grateful. I'd love to hear how she explains things. It will no doubt be extravagant."

"Anyone near Newark?" - You're in Manhattan, Comrade. How much closer to Newark do you need to be? The trains do go West, you know. It's this kind of anti-New Jersey bigotry that fuels terrorist violence. We're coming for you, Henwood. Now that Giuliani's gone, you've got no one to protect you.

"The Sopranos" was just a warning.

yours as ever,

boddi

---------------------------------------------------- Sign Up for NetZero Platinum Today Only $9.95 per month! http://my.netzero.net/s/signup?r=platinum&refcd=PT97