News, Info, and Opinion from the Spawn of Satan (DLC-PPI)

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 3 09:07:19 PST 2002

>Another thing I don't understand: I don't understand how a network
>that reported that Jews were told beforehand not to go to work in the
>World Trade Center on Sept. 11 gets classified as a "serious news
>outlet." What, then, could possibly be an unserious news outlet?

Fox News Network? What about CBS, where Dan Rather told Bush to sign him up for the war, he'd do what he was told and go where he was directed? I mean, come on Brad, a lot of time you and Ia re on the same page comparedto the others here, but your trust in the US and Western media is misplaced. Remember the old Hillaire Belloc jibe:

You cannot bribe or twist, thank God! The British journalist But given what he'll unbribed do There isn't any reason to.

jks