Bill Clinton Defines Terrorism

Luke Benjamin Weiger lweiger at umich.edu
Sun Mar 3 11:06:37 PST 2002

> Guffaw? And I think anger and outrage was the fitting response.

Sorry. I thought you were chortling about the US military's ultimate loss to North Vietnam.

> Snickers?

Dennis' thread-starting post fits the designation.

> Damned convenient to apply the policy mechanically inthe circumstances. You
> don'tthink whether to carry out prescribed policy is a political choice?

I'm confused: he should've acted contrary to proscribed policy in an effort to avoid the appearance of impropriety?

> >Question: why wouldn't progressive like Kuttner say something like that?
> >Wishful thinking?
>
> I dunno. wouldn't he?

The only people I know of who prefer Nixon to Clinton happen to be Naderites and Republicans.

> Semester abroad?

My sisters'. I'm just visiting.

-- Luke