Nietzsche

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 5 09:04:15 PST 2002

--- Charles Brown <CharlesB at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us> w
> Now "nuance" is a cute word. So, why don't you just
> say what nuance makes you think he is not a petit
> bourgeois snob ? MAYBE !

Charles, the point is that I dont feel compelled to throw the baby out with the bathwater. There are things I dont agree with in Nietzche's philosophy and things with which I strongly agree. I dont know whether Nietzche was a petit bourgeois snob or not. Even if he was, it wouldn't make me change my mind about the value of his work.

Thomas

===== "The tradition of all the dead generations

weighs like a nightmare on the brain of the living"

-Karl Marx