David Lynch

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Mar 5 13:49:54 PST 2002

Hakki Alacakaptan wrote:

> [...]

Jeff Koons, that's his name. Did the metallized basketballs floating in a fishtank too. My friend Dan Lazare visited him at his loft in the late 80s to do a profile of him for Art & Auctions, and all Koons wanted to do was to show him slides of him (Koons) & Cicciolina - fucking, of course. Whatever happened to the NY art scene in the 90s? Bigger, better bull market - but the art entertainment was all in London.

Doug