repression

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 6 14:32:18 PST 2002

--- Charles Brown <CharlesB at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us> w
> CB: It means I should stop saying what I am saying.
> That would be repression of what I am saying.
>
> And it's sort of like if I were to ask you if you
> still beat your wife. Implied in your statement is
> the proposition that I am not chilled out, or that I
> need to chill out, when in fact I don't.

But Charles, dont you see that you are being repressive but asking him to stop being repressive...and so on ad infinitum. Man, Charles, when you're in a corner, you dont stop punching, do you?

Thomas

===== "The tradition of all the dead generations

weighs like a nightmare on the brain of the living"

-Karl Marx