AMERICANS ARE DOWN ON CORPORATE AMERICA

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Thu Mar 7 05:45:20 PST 2002

Jay Salter wrote:

>Chris,
>Please cite the source of this apparent news story. I'd like to review the
>entire report.
>Thanks,
>Jay Salter

There's a press release on the report at <http://www.golinharris.com/news/default.asp?sContent=releases.asp?ID=3773>.

Perhaps not irrelevantly, G/H is a PR firm that specializes in "building trust," as the annoying Shockwave intro will tell you. So, as interesting as the findins are, they're also trying to drum up some business.

"Golin/Harris clients include McDonald's Corporation, Amazon.com, Bayer Corporation, The Lowe's Companies, Texas Instruments and Nintendo of America Inc."

Doug