Quit projecting

Steve Perry sperry at usinternet.com
Thu Mar 7 09:16:39 PST 2002

not if you're using keyboards. the smorgasbord of weapons ranges from rotten tomatoes to uzis.

but hey, you've implicitly challenged charles to a duel, and that's a start.

-----Original Message----- From: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com [mailto:owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com]On Behalf Of Justin Schwartz Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 10:59 AM To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Subject: RE: Quit projecting

>you've both done what you can to settle this with words. duel!

OK. keyboards at dawn, we'll meet in Kalamazoo. Steve, you be my second? jks