Quit making fake moves

Charles Brown CharlesB at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Thu Mar 7 14:39:38 PST 2002

Quit making fake moves Jeffrey Fisher <jfisher at igc.org>

oh, for cryin' out loud. charles is about to go into the contemporary email equivalent of what used to be called my kill file.

let it go. please. pretty pretty please.

^^^^^^^^

CB: Why don't you stop posting on it and put me in your kill file. That way you can end your suffering, you poor thing.

The last thing I would do is stop posting on an issue because someone who disagrees with what I am saying tries to shut me up with a fake move like you make here. Count on me NOT letting it go.