Information Leakage from Optical Emanations.

Cian O'Connor cian_oconnor at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 7 16:33:16 PST 2002

Can LEDs flash fast enough for this to be possible? I mean even for a 56KB modem, that's 56000 flashes a second. For a harddrive forget it. Plus the simple question of who would go to the effort of making a status light corresond to every bit going through the system...

--- Kevin Robert Dean <qualiall_2 at yahoo.com> wrote: > Computer spy methods discovered in LED lights