temple at Ayodyah

joanna bujes joanna.bujes at ebay.sun.com
Fri Mar 8 17:03:23 PST 2002

At 07:49 PM 03/08/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>What is really frightening to me is the strong feeling I have that the riots
>in Gujarat are only a taste of what will happen again on March 15th when the
>VHP attempts to build its temple at Ayodyah.
>
>Vikash Yadav
>Philadelphia, PA

Why the provocation? There used to be a mosque at Ayodyah? right? To build a hindu temple on the very site where a mosque was destroyed is to really fan the flames? Why would Hindu politicians want to fan the flames?

Joanna

P.S. Did you happen to see Gose's (Ghose?) last film "Dekkha"? It was really good.