Met Opera Questions

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Sat Mar 9 21:16:45 PST 2002

Hi Dave

Yes, it was my questions that were used--or rather abused. They managed to screw up four out of the five used. I don't know if the worst example was "Go To Hell. Go Directly To Hell. Do Not Pass Jail. Do Not Collect Your Girlfriend" which was read correctly. but then the patently wrong Don Giovanni (girlfriend in the singular!) was accepted as a right answer instead of the intended Faust (in Berlioz's "Damnation de Faust), or whether it was the nonsensical version "Take A Ride On The Ram" when I had written "Take A Ride On The Sleipnir." But it was fun, anyway.

Shane