Book burning

Max Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Tue Mar 12 05:59:16 PST 2002

I was there Sunday w/my little one. The place is about 15 min from my house.

I was hoping to buy the collected Lenin for 23 cents or something, then send it to Charles. But the books weren't all that cheap, and the lines to check out were incredible. So I didn't buy anything.

I will try again. I can get Marx on the Irish & Indian questions for a few dollars, so what the hell. The thought of all that stuff burning, most of which didn't appear to be political, is mind-boggling.

mbs