Fwd: News Alert From NYTimes.com: Andrea Yates Found Guilty of Capital Murder

N P Childs npchilds at connect.ab.ca
Tue Mar 12 16:05:44 PST 2002

>NEWS ALERT
>The New York Times on the Web
>Tuesday, March 12, 2002 -- 6:02 PM ET
>
>Andrea Yates Found Guilty of Capital Murder
>
>A Texas jury Tuesday found Andrea Yates guilty of capital
>murder in the drowning deaths of her five young children last
>summer.
>
>Whether she will be executed is to be determined later.
>http://www.nytimes.com/?0312na

'To be determined later'. Yeah, right. Everyone take out your 'Handmaids Tale' and re-read. Gilead here we come.

NPC

N Paul Childs 5967-157 Avenue Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5Y 2P3

e-fax 413-683-9725 _______________________________________________________ 'Gee thanks, your validation means oh, so much to me'.

-Art 'Bones' MacDesalavo -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20020312/85368bc5/attachment.htm>