India-China trade grows 23.4% in 2001

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Wed Mar 13 08:47:33 PST 2002

He pointed out that from seven million dollars in 1999, plastics exports from India to China skyrocketed to $166 million in 2001.

Wow. (Anyone know what % of fossil fuel goes into making plastic? Between being overwhelmed by plastic in my daily life, surrounded by SUV's, mini-vans and light trucks in the affluent neighborhood of the restaurant where I work and Russia taking on OPEC, it seems the world is trying to run out of fossil fuel and foul the planet at a rapidly accelerated pace?)