Ace on the jews

joanna bujes joanna.bujes at ebay.sun.com
Wed Mar 13 09:36:25 PST 2002

At 01:03 AM 03/13/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Yes and when we say "capitalist," what happens to all those
>antinomies/aporias of methodological individualism?
>
>Anti antisemitically,

Well, I would disagree that the term "capitalist" and "jew" are synonymous on any level.

Perhaps we could use the term "political zionists and their supporters"? or for short "imperialist zionists" when we want to talk about those jews and their supporters who believe in a Middle East ruled by the state of Israel...whose borders are...who the hell knows...

Not only is it the case that not all jews support this programme, but the most vociferous and unabashed critics of this programme that I know are jewish by provenance if not by religious observance.

Joanna