WW IV?

Heer, Jeet (National Post) JHeer at nationalpost.com
Wed Mar 13 11:51:08 PST 2002

Norman Podhoretz did an article in the latest Commentary referring to the current war in the Middle East as World War IV -- for Podhoretz, the Cold War was WWIII. I believe Podhoretz article, his usual mixture of worked-over didactic hysteria, is on the Commentary web page -- www.commentarymagazine.com