So Long Saddam

Chuck Munson chuck at tao.ca
Wed Mar 13 15:29:34 PST 2002

Todd Archer wrote:

> No, but I think we should put a somewhat more realistic idea forward than,
> "Shit, let's just organize some international resistance to the United
> States." JUST organize? A real walk in the park, no doubt about it . . . .

Well, I'm interested in trying. Not much of an option, is there?

When I was a student activist working on South Africa divestment, it seemed like it would be decades before anything changed down there. Yet, it took just a few years before Nelson Mandela walked out the prison door.

I'm used to winning, so I shoot for big targets.

<< Chuck0 >>

Personal homepage -> http://flag.blackened.net/chuck0/home/index.html Infoshop.org -> http://www.infoshop.org/ Alternative Press Review -> http://www.altpr.org/ Practical Anarchy Online -> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/ Anarchy: AJODA -> http://www.anarchymag.org/ MutualAid.org -> http://www.mutualaid.org/ Factsheet 5 -> http://www.factsheet5.org/ AIM: AgentHelloKitty

Web publishing and services for your nonprofit: Bread and Roses Web Publishing http://www.breadandrosesweb.org/

"...ironically, perhaps, the best organised dissenters in the world today are anarchists, who are busily undermining capitalism while the rest of the left is still trying to form committees."

-- Jeremy Hardy, The Guardian (UK)