Ace on The Jews

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Wed Mar 13 16:10:20 PST 2002

"How the Jews control Hollywood" is a tendentious summary of Cockburn's observation, "Since three of the prime founders of Hollywood, were Polish Jews who grew up within fifty miles of each other in Galicia, it's reckoned as not so utterly beyond the bounds of propriety to talk about Jewish power in Hollywood, though people still stir uneasily" -- apparently on this list as well.

And why is spying by the Israeli secret police in and on the US an unmentionable topic? It certainly seems to have taken place.

But I don't think it's true to say that Israel, although clearly a racist state, is "founded on religious dogma." Nor do I think it's the case that "many 'Jews' in the US who would like to speak out against Zionism but are simply afraid to bec Mossad has paid them a visit, as it has to each and every prominent US 'Jew'." (And why the quotes?) The changing relationship of American Jews to the state of Israel is notably set out in Norman Finkelstein's The Holocaust Industry. --CGE