EPA $, was help with a WSJ link

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Wed Mar 13 21:29:02 PST 2002

Differences between Clinton/Gore & Bush are not to be found in this area (public employment). That doesn't mean there aren't some elsewhere.

People get stuck on particulars. Some particulars can be pretty important. Clinton/Gore's greatest advantage over Bush, relatively speaking, I would say is in the area of regulation. In some areas they are clearly worse. I won't rehash any net scoring, since I've addressed that before. The issue isn't better, worse, or different. It's how much better, in light of opportunities.

mbs