So long Saddam

ChrisD(RJ) chrisd at russiajournal.com
Wed Mar 13 23:44:54 PST 2002

I have problems imagining an Iraqi saying this.

Chris Doss The Russia Journal ------------------

Usually I would say right on. But I think the US and the Bush administration in particular needs to get its ass kicked, big time---so they get a view of the big picture. What that means is a massive military stalemate, turning slowly into quagmire and ultimately defeat. Taking on Iraq while Afghanistan is still an open battle ground, might be just the ticket.

This whole scene is a nightmare. So let's roll---on into the abyss.

Chuck Grimes