So long Saddamn

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Thu Mar 14 07:14:46 PST 2002

Al-Qaeda is a unique, and very dangerous problem, one that the US helped to bring to life. And now, if nothing else, the US must terminate that life.

DP

IF Al-quaeda is what they say it is, that is. As far as terminating forces hostile to the US, well, isn't there a poso that US actions have created a whole new pool of people willing to sacrifice their lives to get revenge against the US? Every time I read about someone who'd lost 8 or 10 family members in the bombing I thought of the creation of a new, dedicated anti-US terrorist. Sure, the Tallies are looney, violent sexist scum, but so are many of the US allies fighting them. What about that Uzbek Prez Bush has been holed up with in DC? What about Sharon, baddy-wise? Your moral certainty feels comfy. Wish I could have it/