So long Saddamn

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Thu Mar 14 11:01:36 PST 2002

> They stand for Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, CIA, MI5/6. You propose bombing
them?

> Hakki

If Saudi Arabia and/or Pakistan were openly trying to expand their theocratic lunacy through mass murder on US soil, then, yes, I would be in favor of some kind of reprisal. But note that in the case of SA, the Bush admin is content to appease the royals for geopolitical and economic (read: oil) reasons, so I doubt that they need fear a US attack. And in Pakistan the age-proven tactic of open bribery seems to have, for the moment, anyway, worked to lessen the danger of a pro-al-Qaeda coup. I'll take bribery over bombing any day.

DP