Berkeley Gulag Stories

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 14 12:04:36 PST 2002

--- Kirsten Neilsen <kirsten at Infothecary.ORG> wrote:
> yep. that's what we're all like here in berkeley.
> good one!

No, I dont think that's ALL what you're like in Berkeley. But, admit it, there is that element in strong dosage.

On the other hand, there are a LOT of things that the Berkleyites do that are great.

The fact that, for example, THE County (Marin County) is the the Mecca of New Age Pop-Psychology, does not mean that I think EVERYBODY there is "in recovery", doing "a 12 Step Program" and genuflexing to some obscure polysyllabic god. However, there too, I think we find a stronger dose of that element than in most places.

Thomas

Thomas

===== "The tradition of all the dead generations

weighs like a nightmare on the brain of the living"

-Karl Marx