Vegans kill animals too

Jeffrey Fisher jfisher at igc.org
Thu Mar 14 12:31:21 PST 2002

> From: Kelley <kwalker2 at gte.net>>
>>
> no, HE didn't. the coffee bag did. learn to read. the producers boasted
> about the birds but probably not about the advantages of coop production.

seems to me like you take an awful lot awfully personally. to read "no birds were harmed" and hear "fly-over land is full of inbred toothless scum" is quite a leap. maybe it only meant that no birds were harmed.

> what kind of marketing value does that have, anyway>
>
> not much.

there's a big market for this stuff, which is why you're seeing so much of it.

> flatez moi.

what is up with that? come on.