Berkeley Gulag Stories

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 14 15:59:43 PST 2002

--- Kelley <kwalker2 at gte.net> wrote:

> i don't know, but with sun employees here, i feel
> like wojtek is still with us.

All of the Sun Employees here work on the Berkeley Campus (which just came into existence when they bought Forte, I think). As far as I know, I am the only Sun Employee on the list that does not work on the Berkeley campus...I live on the Penninsula which is a place that is as boring and yuppified as Berkeley is quirky. If I could have it my way, I would prefer to work in Berkeley....especially since that campus seems to be a den of reds!

Speaking of inbreds, I once dated a social worker who worked here who told me in her opinion there was more incest in San Mateo County California than anywhere elese in the US. Being proud of my westvirginia origins, this was welcome news ;)

-Thomas

===== "The tradition of all the dead generations

weighs like a nightmare on the brain of the living"

-Karl Marx