Nuke Baghdad now, EU steel industry later

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Thu Mar 14 19:15:42 PST 2002

I love this guy. I laughed till I cried. Really it was just a few outbursts, but they felt damn good. Here's another good one.

http://argument.independent.co.uk/regular_columnists/mark_steel/story.jsp?st ory=118564 The Railway Wrecker........

Strikes are happening, apparently, because of the "return of the far left". For example, one paper referred to the number of strike ballots at the Post Office since left-winger Billy Hayes "seized control of the union". But I can go further and reveal the sinister strategy used to seize control. Step 1 was to stand for election, using the undercover pseudonym "Billy Hayes". Step 2 was to get more "votes" than the other candidate, after which he was able to declare himself the so-called "winner". Much in the same way that Tony Blair seized control of the British Parliament.