Inbred, was, something else

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Thu Mar 14 19:44:53 PST 2002

i have listened to the condescending crap all my life. it's fucking racializing stereotyping because it marks the bodies, souls, and minds of the poor in a way that is as damaging as any other racializing or gendered marking of bodies that goes on at the micro and macro levels of gender and racial oppression that we consider "honorable" and worthy of "our" attention.

kelley

For years I've half wondered if Springer and Mauri and Ricki, and now all the court shows, aren't part of a campaign to demean and demoralize the working class and allow the professional classes to feel that these people wouldn't know what to do with a retirement benefit if they could get one.