Dicks n' Dough

budge budge at el-pleasant.org
Fri Mar 15 12:53:12 PST 2002

On Fri, 15 Mar 2002 at 2:13pm Doug Henwood wrote:

> Marco Anglesio wrote:
>
> >I suspect he'd ask
> >me if moving LBO-Talk's archive off search engines ever became a priority.
>
> I want the archives searchable. There's lots of good
> stuff here that people could stumble onto. If you're
> paranoid about identity, get a Yahoo! mail account.

That's real nice advice, ex post facto. I would have done that from the beginning of the list if I'd know the archives were gonna be googled. So now I do use a different address, but you've put all my old posts out for googling without my consent. I posted them thinking at most, there would be an archive for subscribers, not whole fucking planet. Thanks a lot.

> And don't forget the immortal words of Scott McNealy, "You have zero
> privacy anyway. Get over it"

Fuck Scott McNealy, and his crappy OS. Why should I give shit what he says?

> <http://www.wired.com/news/politics/0,1283,17538,00.html>.
>
> Doug

-- no Onan

Undefeated, everybody goes home