Walzer on the Left

Heer, Jeet (National Post) JHeer at nationalpost.com
Fri Mar 15 15:02:15 PST 2002

I should just add one proviso to my report on Chomsky's best-sellers status. In Canada as in the U.S., newspaper bestsellers lists are highly selective and therefore dubious. Newspapers regularly factor out self-help books, cartoon books and other high selling items. Still, the reported sales of Chomsky are rather remarkable and (for me at least) heartening.