Dicks n' Dough

star.matrix at verizon.net star.matrix at verizon.net
Fri Mar 15 16:34:49 PST 2002

every single one of my clients hire staff just to monitor these lists, archives, and usenet.

they're big ass banks. i have a different email addy for them, but once in a while i've screwed up and sent from my personal account. it's not fucking funny if one of my clients doesn't like what i have to say, especially given what i do for a living. they'd flip if they knew my politics. it's bad enough when they know i'm a feminist.

S.M