Faked video of plane crashing into Pentagon

Hakki Alacakaptan nucleus at superonline.com
Fri Mar 15 16:50:37 PST 2002

I must have absentmindedly posted in Turkish or Dutch or something... nope, looks like English. So which part of this didn't you understand:

"this particular theory overlooks the fact that the Pentagon's Wedge One, which the plane hit so precisely, had been blast-reinforced shortly before S11."

or this:

" the plane apparently hit the ground before slamming into the facade, so it's reasonable to suppose it broke up on first impact and was further pulverized when it hit the hardened building"

Or are you just pretending to be incredibly obtuse to make me to fill my dail quota?

BTW there's an eyewitness that confirms the plane broke up before hitting the Pentagon:

An eyewitness said the plane’s pilot appeared to add power to the engines as it prepared to plow into the west side of the Pentagon at 9:40 a.m. EDT. http://rutlandherald.nybor.com/News/Story/33484.html “I saw the nose break up, I saw the wings fly forward,” said Tim Timmerman, who watched the crash from his 16th-floor apartment building in suburban Virginia that overlooks the Pentagon.

Hakki