Pulp Culture: Sueeze This!

Sueeze This squeeze-this at pulpculture.org
Mon Mar 18 13:44:09 PST 2002

Hey Everyone!

Long time no pulp, long time no squeeze. We've finally fixed that.

As most of you know, the list went down and all of us were too busy to keep up with it. We are all still very busy, but we've finally got the list up and running. We've resubscribed those of you who used to be subscribed, but for the rest of you who didn't know about the Pulp Culture e-mail list, you can read more at the list information page at:

If you're interested in joining, then do so at the web site, above.