al-Qaeda and Taliban

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Mon Mar 18 13:45:52 PST 2002

Hi,

Oh, Hakki...

--Rosenberg, Rosenfeld, Roosevelt--it's so hard to tell those people you think are Jews apart, isn't it?

The first link on apocalyptic paradigms in Islamic fundamentalism you mention below is by Jean E. Rosenfeld, not Rosenberg.

The ‘Religion’ of Usamah bin Ladin: Terror As the Hand of God. Jean E. Rosenfeld, Ph.D., UCLA Center for the Study of Religion.

She is a highly respected analyst with many interesting and thoughtful published articles. She is hardly a fool.

How very Freudian when your slip is showing...

-Chip Berlet