NLG Statement condemning violence against Palestinian people

Nathan Newman nathan at newman.org
Mon Mar 18 18:48:31 PST 2002

Abandoned immediately after 911- folks decided that challenging the Supreme Court was either futile or wrongheaded. I thought it was a failure of will, but a large faction of the NLG leadership reflected the view that the independence of the judiciary shouldn't be undermined.

Nathan

----- Original Message ----- From: <rhisiart at earthlink.net> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Monday, March 18, 2002 6:27 PM Subject: Re: NLG Statement condemning violence against Palestinian people

just wondering what happened to the NLG's study of impeaching the illicit GW Bush.

At 01:33 PM 3/18/2002 -0500, you wrote:

>A well-crafted condemnation of Israel's oppression in the West Bank by the
>National Lawyers Guild that I support-- Nathan

Geneva