Brock

Archangel Gabriel gabriel_174 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 18 20:47:44 PST 2002

>I hate to admit remembering this, but in a January review of Posner's
>intellectual survey, Brock
>wrote, "Because Posner is, despite it all, a marvel. He is hyperactive like
>Harold Bloom, audacious
>like Christopher Hitchens and a practical man of the world like Alan
>Greenspan. About how many
>Americans can that be said?" Get up off your knees and wipe that chin,
>David!
>http://www.nytimes.com/2002/01/13/books/review/13BROOKST.html

Internal evidence suggests that you may have confused David Brock with David Brooks.

I used to confuse Garry Wills and George Will all the time. The unified entity was a much more interesting and provocative thinker than either of them was by himself.

I have applied to YHWH for permission to merge the souls of Wills and Will. Should I do the same for Brooks and Brock?