WadupFreak

Charles Brown CharlesB at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Tue Mar 19 06:48:54 PST 2002

WadupFreak Listener posted March 15, 2002 02:43 AM -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Why is it that the ultra upset, fanatical, angry human suicide bombing terrorists who hate the U.S. as much or more than they hate Israel, don't bomb us every other day? Not that I want them to no not at all... Propaganda in the media may be to exaggerate or create a threat to keep us all hyped up while our civil liberties are whats really being terrorized.

If we were really under attack it's supposed to be enough terrorist cells here for them to at least put on one Armani bomb. They walk right up to tanks and soldiers in Israel and don't blink. So why not here? Are we really under attack? Or is this a prelude/excuse to force you to get your Micro-chip injection in your hand or your forehead for tracking (from the 60 or more low orbiting satellites) and identification. Oops, said to much gotta go.