Brock

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Tue Mar 19 11:00:00 PST 2002

I love Buzz-Flash. I have a tee-shirt. It's a place to send non-readers who are becoming suspicious. Of course I warn them it can get kinda goofy. And I've already pointed them to Common Dreams several times by then. Better that than the Atlanta paper and USA Today and television. ----- Original Message ----- From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> To: lbo-talk <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Monday, March 18, 2002 11:40 AM Subject: Brock