ice shelf collapses

Luke Weiger lweiger at umich.edu
Tue Mar 19 23:24:36 PST 2002

----- Original Message ----- From: Chris Kromm To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2002 8:08 PM Subject: re: ice shelf collapses

> [Just had James Heartfield on the radio, and he told us global
> warming was no big deal. James?]

>>Yes, global warming is a conspiracy propagated by the capitalists to keep down the workers. Even though climate control measures are vociferously opposed by the capitalists. But that's just false consciousness on their part. Or something.

Why you had James "pollution is good because it's oh so proletarian, or at least in my flimsy analysis" Heartfield on your show is the real mystery...<<

I believe Ace also loves pollution.

-- Luke -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20020319/1c4feab1/attachment.htm>