angry bird dicks (was Re: Dicks n' Dough)

sui.generis at myrealbox.com sui.generis at myrealbox.com
Wed Mar 20 15:17:10 PST 2002

the faggot in texas was taking care of a very ill partner. he had cancer at the time and was largely absent from this list from Oct. to Jan.

You expect someone to know that the archives exist, but why should they if they've never read every post?

The faggot found out about it in August 2001. At the time, If you'll recall, I politely asked you if we could spidercide the archives to keep the spam and google bots out. I said in the first post to you that I completely understood why you wanted them indexed by Google. So, I was just asking. You never heard another word from me until you insulted me, twice, and while I was diverting a discussion complaining about the archives: in September when Joanna asked you to munge the addresses and in November when J.S. complained about his past being dredged up on Google. In both of those initial posts I defended, absolutely, your right to do as you wished and tried to show list members how to protect their identities and mail boxes from spam without troubling you. What I got in return were your insults to my intelligence and my less than ivy league background. And you are surprised I find your behavior irrational?

What you and others completely missed is that no one made any demands. What we wanted was a discussion as to _why_ you refused to do something trivially easy for those who wished to protect their identities and their posts made at a time they were unaware of archives or google. THAT was the issue. In fact, I posted during the discussion and made it clear that I didn't expect you to change anything. How? I wrote a note to my son so that someday he'll find a note from his proud mommy on Google and this archive.

Munging is trivially easy. I simply makes it difficult for computers to read your adress, not an intelligent human being who might see budge * el-pleasant.org.

For those who think I was angry, please show me where I was so all-fired angry until doug insulted me and Matt insulted Joe's intelligence. Forgive my irrational response to matt: he redbaits at other lists and I have no tolerance for someone who does such a thing.