the elusive ObL

Charles Jannuzi jannuzi at edu00.f-edu.fukui-u.ac.jp
Wed Mar 20 20:23:03 PST 2002

>Wow. More mountain-moving miracles and OBL sightings. This is mostly
fiction
>written at a desk in Boston and put out by the Christian Science Taliban.

>How do you know? Can you just tell from >Japan?

CSM has been a totally crap newspaper since at least the Reagan era. Obviously I was stating an opinion, so that's how I know. Do you want me to cite my sources like Chip? I saw an interview with a half brother of OBL on TV who claimed he had spoken with the gophery one as of three weeks ago that was far more interesting. I think I could tell that if I were in Japan or sitting on the anarctic ice shelf. The most problematic aspect of the CSM article would be their construction methods and schedule. But nothing I would expect people who read the CSM might understand.

Charles Jannuzi